I'm looking for accomplices, not allies!

Allyship is a pyramid scheme 
For which the only winners are the privileged
Like the hippie and sexual revolution
Scams to clamp the drive to freedom
I am looking for accomplices
For those who have outgrown
Cowardly leftist liberalism
Those who know the value of
A molotov cocktail
Or calling out their racist acquaintance
Good people do not have friends
I tire of being a sounding board
For white
For straight
For rich guilt
Tire of epiphanies of the privileged
Well done, you no longer
Openly hate black women!
Congratulations
you’ll have a ted talk by tea
Self anointed as my white saviour
This whole ceremony supposedly for me
What can I say
You still sicken me
If you believe thinking I'm human
Is special you do not have a soul
And you keep me up at night
Only evil excepts praise for stopping the plunge of the knife
I am still bleeding
We are still bleeding
The earth is still bleeding
If only I could have seen
That icy arrogance
Was simply dry ice
Used to store the bits left of your heart
That could see the human
In my black womanhood
Though is burns
Simply a mere childish parlour trick

πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’•

Comments

Popular Posts